Bridge and shallow depth drainage
Due to the huge success of the Envirokerb Road Drainage product,
PDS have developed the NEW EnviroBridge System for Structures and
restricted depth construction.
- Three additions to Envirokerb Range.
- Manufactured as a high strength one-piece monolithic unit.
- Ideal for areas where construction depths are limited i.e
concrete slabs, Bridges, roads built as a slab or structure,
underpasses and above culverts.
- 3 widths dependant on Hydraulic run-off.
- Allows continuity of Envirokerb drainage from carriageways to
- Sub-surface drainage facility to help drain asphalt
- Fully compliant to EN1433 D400KN for Kerb Drainage
- Lightweight for installation advantages (19kg for heaviest
- Non-Metallic and therefore non-oxidising.
The product is available as 150mm, 220mm and 310mm wide with
various depths depending on the Kerb Profile required (75mm, 100mm
or 125mm splay or HB).
PDS PLC are the World leaders in Bridge Drainage, supplying over
90% of Structures in the UK and Ireland. Our reputation for quality
of product and service has led to orders in Spain,
Singapore, Germany and recently
the Czech Republic.
It was always our ambition to increase our range of lightweight,
Environmentally friendly products and as our International business
grows this becomes much more important.
The product has all the advantages of the existing Envirokerb
range, including superb impact resistance, Lightweight for manual
handling, aesthetics very similar to concrete and of course the
benefit of a product manufactured in 100% Recycled material.
For the full range please view the Envirobridge brochure or contact us. to
discuss your requirements.